REMITLY - All required important information of a leading money transfer service provider (2021)
Pros and Cons, Brief Summary and much more information
What we like about Remitly
- Transfer amount as low as $10
- Often best exchange rate for slow transfers
- Instant transfer using debit card at little lower rate
- No transfer fees above $999
- Special exchange rates for first time users upto $2999
- Excellent customer reviews
- Cash pick-up upto $2520 (varies per location)
What we don't like about Remitly
- Strict monthly limits on transferable amount
- Lower exchange rates for fast transfers
- Longer transfer time for higher exchange rates
|Transfer Fees||$3.99 on $10-999$0 on $1000-30000|
|Transfer Time||3-5 Days|
|Max Transfer Amount||$30000|
|Min Transfer Amount||$10|
|Sending Methods||Bank ACHDebit CardCredit Card (Not recommended-Remittance often treated as cash advances)|
|Receiving Methods||Direct Bank DepositCash Pick-up|
|Customer Service Information||Email: email@example.comNumber: +1-888-736-4859|
Steps to send money to Mexico using Remitly
Remitly FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Send Money to Mexico from US
How much fees does Remitly charge?
What is the minimum amount I can transfer with Remitly?
What is the maximum I can transfer with Remitly?
How long does it take to send money online with Remitly?
What are the payment methods that Remitly supports?
What are the receiving methods that Remitly support?
At what rate will Remitly transfer my money?
How do I set up a transfer with Remitly?
Can I cancel my transfer with Remitly?
When is the best time to set up a transfer with Remitly?
From which countries can you send money using Remitly?
To which countries can you send money using Remitly?
Does Remitly offer a cash pick-up facility?
How often does Remitly offer bonus coupons?
How secure is my transaction with Remitly?
Does Remitly have a mobile app?
What are Remitly’s Customer Service information?
What are Remitly’s Customer Service hours?
For More Questions